Active Kids and Creatvie Kids Provider
Michelle Maree’s School of Dance is a registered provider with the NSW Government Active Kids program & Creative Kids Program.
Claim your $100 Active Kids voucher towards any classes and the $100 Creative Kids voucher towards any classes – total $200 per child!
Conditions to claim
- Children need to be between 4.5 – 18 years old and enrolled in a NSW school (including home schooling and TAFE);
- Voucher is valid for the calendar year;
- Claims are permitted for regular dance lessons excluding acro and solo and troupe
- Claims ARE NOT permitted for: enrollment fees, workshops, ballet exams, costume fees, private lessons or concert-related expenses
- Vouchers can only be used once. If you have used your voucher for another program, it will no longer be valid and it can’t be used again
- Vouchers can only be used for 1 child; each child needs a separate voucher;
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash – no refunds or credits will be issued.
Redeem your vouchers in four easy steps
- Visit sport.nsw.gov.au/ read the Guidelines and Fact Sheets to learn about the programs.
- Visit service.nsw.gov.au and create or login to your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Complete an Active Kids application or Creative Kids application through your MyServiceNSW Account. You will receive a voucher with a unique ID number for each child you register (available to download, print and email).
- Redeem your voucher. Email Student’s name, DOB & voucher ID number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact us with any questions.